• Iran

• UK

• US

• Syria

• Nort Korea

• Egypt

• Serbia

Results are only viewable after voting.
For the love of god do you actually don't read my posts. You are so arrogant and think you have all the answers you forget to read what people say. I said Greek, Albanian, Hungarian & Romanian are not part of the Cyrillic speaking world they are very different what I am talking about are those European & Asian people that share the same alphabet & culture sure Russia came to Serbia's help in WW1 precisely because of this shared culture.
Croatians and Slovenians also used Cyrillic script, that's not the reason why Serbia is Russian little bitch, it's the faith and Serbia always wanted to be an empire. Because they never succeeded, they needed a big sister. Romanians, Bulgarians and Macedonians are also Eastern Orthodox in a way but were never Russian little bitch. And again, most of Serbs don't use Cyrillic script in everyday life, for a loooooooooooong time now.

Croatians and Slovenians also used Cyrillic script, that's not the reason why Serbia is Russian little bitch, it's the faith and Serbia always wanted to be an empire. Because they never succeeded, they needed a big sister. Romanians, Bulgarians and Macedonians are also Eastern Orthodox in a way but were never Russian little bitch. And again, most of Serbs don't use Cyrillic script in everyday life, for a loooooooooooong time now.
Serbia being Russia's bitch as you say is the same as Britain being America's lapdog.

I'm done with you, I hope you learned something and you go see the Balkans and have your mouth shut until you know more.
I love the Balkans particularly Serbia for that reason I am going on about how Serbia is a regional power and is close to Russia. That is all oh and by the way I did not know you were a peacekeeper my respect to you.

For the love of god do you actually don't read my posts. You are so arrogant and think you have all the answers you forget to read what people say. I said Greek, Albanian, Hungarian & Romanian are not part of the Cyrillic speaking world they are very different what I am talking about are those European & Asian people that share the same alphabet & culture sure Russia came to Serbia's help in WW1 precisely because of this shared culture.
Do you know that there are MILLIONS of Central Asians speaking Turkic languages not to mention MILLIONS of Mongols who ALL use Cyrillic? So stop with the stupidity please. You are (once again) picking up some half digested Russian propaganda. Idiot.

Ottomans were not in Croatia at all, that's where they were stopped. They were the longest in Serbia and some parts of Bosnia and Albania.

You gave good diagnosis of Serbs.
1713870120915.png

From the attached it looks like they were in parts of modern-day Croatia alright, including around Split and Makarska. Locals aligning with the Venetians helped curb that though

View attachment 31983

From the attached it looks like they were in parts of modern-day Croatia alright, including around Split and Makarska. Locals aligning with the Venetians helped curb that though
Interesting, I thought the western Catholic Church influenced stretched across the Adriatic to include Croatia
Didn’t know they were under direct rule of the Ottomans.

Fascinating history nonetheless

View attachment 31983

They were in very early stages at the end of 17th century, that's what you are showing here, but they were pushed out and were never being able to come back. They were in surrounding areas until late 19th century, Croatia remained their wet dream.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

20th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Club 30 - An Over 30s Evening Club!

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼