2024 Junior A Football Championship

Anyone with early predictions for divisional winners?
I'd have a stab at it:
Duhallow: Castlemagner unless there's a huge upset
Muskerry: Inniscarra
Avondhu: Charleville or Killavullen
Seandun: Nemo or Passage
Carraigdhoun: Ballinhassig or Ballygarvan
Carbery: Toughest to call but could be a shootout between Barryroe and Kilmacabea again. Wouldn't rule out Haven 2nd team either
Imokilly: Anyone got a dartboard??

Carrigdhoun JAFC Preview:
GA:
This group will be pretty straightforward. Shamrocks and Valleys will get out of it. The game between the two will be interesting, Shamrocks have brought in a few players this season, Cormac Collins from Douglas being the most important. I think Shamrocks could come within a chance of the South East this year. If Ballymartle play football like they have played early on in the league, they could cause an upset.

GB:
Expect Ballygarvan and Ballinhassig to get out of this group. Carrigaline definitely have the players, they always crash out come championship, tough to see them beating either side, especially with how the league started for them. Looks like they have gone backwards.
Winner: Ballygarvan

For the first time in years I'm ruling Charleville out of the running in Avondhu football. From speaking to people involved with the club they really fancy themselves as dark horses in PSHC, Bulfin is giving no time for football. They played one league game and I may be wrong in this but they didn't have 15 players for the start of the game. Now they could go on to have a poor showing in the hurling and switch it on in the football in an instance but I'd be very surprised if they won it this year.
Killavullen are the team to beat this year. I think my own club have a better chance in winning football than the hurling but the hurling will be priority again but I do give us a chance at this grade.

I predict:
Avondhu: LC Gaels
Seandun: Mayfield
Carrigdhoun: Ballygarvan
Imokily: Lisgoold
Muskerry: Inniscarra
Duhallow: Castlemagner
Carbery: Barryroe

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm