Cork Minor Hurling 2024

East Cork drawing with Tipps 2nd team is a fair achievement.
Tipp with a pointed free to draw it in injury time, east cork forward scored as good a goal as you will ever see, a Fantastic first time double on a long ball in,
Josh Hogan midleton, was the young fella who got the goal

Last edited:
City did very well against the stronger of the 2 tipp teams (Gold is much stronger than blue, gold put up double scores v one of the other cork teams in a challenge game a couple of weeks back). First 5-10 mins they got caught with two early goals but then settled and went toe to toe with them for the rest of the game and against a very strong wind in the second half. Bodes well for next games from what I saw. It was a cracking game.

Lads, give DeRebels a break. He got that wrong, so be it. From talking to a dad the rest of what he says re the match in Thurles is right.

Excellent result for East Cork. That would havee been a fine Tipp team. They have the best pick of players I think, the City is construed very narrowly so players from clubs like Sars are in the East.

Clubs like Balinora, Carrigaline, Blarney etc are all deemed outside the City region too.

Lads, give DeRebels a break. He got that wrong, so be it. From talking to a dad the rest of what he says re the match in Thurles is right.

Excellent result for East Cork. That would havee been a fine Tipp team. They have the best pick of players I think, the City is construed very narrowly so players from clubs like Sars are in the East.

Clubs like Balinora, Carrigaline, Blarney etc are all deemed outside the City region too.
Apologies to Derebels if I came across a bit harsh. Nothing wrong with a bit of enthusiasm....

By all accounts, talking to a parent from the East.
East are the strongest of the Cork regions, followed by the West & North with a big gap to the city.
So it does look like Tipp have gone A and B with the A team in Easts group.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Joachim Cooder

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼