Cork u20 Football 2024

This could be another of the cracking underage games of recent years. Poor game in Páirc 2 weeks ago but that was shadow boxing, both teams will be stronger this time out. I happen to think Cork have a better balanced team and a much more potent forward line IF they get good ball. Kerry have been heavily reliant on Crowley and Dillon. Crowley played with Kerry Senior hurlers twice in the last 10 days so he's not exactly fully focused but he is powerful so will have to see how he fares. Cormac Dillon and Darragh Sheedy are 2 serious talents and how they are limited by opposition could be a deciding factor.

Some kerry players doing exams on the day of the game i would assume it’s the same in Cork.
A number of players on both panels have exams that day I was informed. Terrible for them and very silly scheduling this age grade for a midweek evening this time of year.
Could have put minor and U20 double header in Tralee Saturday and got a big crowd plus avoided this.

1. Michael O’Connell (St Michael’s)
  2. Dan Twomey (Ballinascarthy)
  3. Colin Molloy (Nemo Rangers)
  4. Mark Óg O’Sullivan (Bantry Blues)
  5. Gearoid Daly (Mallow)
  6. David Buckley (Douglas)
  7. Sam Copps (Mallow)
  8. Rory O’Shaughnessy (St Michael’s)
  9. Michael McSweeney (Knocknagree)
  10. Darragh O’Brien (Glanworth)
  11. Hugh O’Connor (Newmarket) Captain
  12. Jack O’Neill (Castlehaven)
  13. Olan Corcoran (St Mary’s)
  14. Ed Myers (Naomh Abán)
  15. Dara Sheedy (Bantry Blues)
  16. Aaron Mannix (Doheny’s)
  17. Fionnan Leahy (St Michael’s)
  18. Shane O’Connell (Kilshannig)
  19. Trevor Kiely (Mallow)
  20. Aaron O’Sullivan (Aghabullogue)
  21. Gearoid Kearney (Kinsale)
  22. Luke O’Herlihy (St Michael’s)
  23. Micheál Maguire (Castlehaven)
  24. Ross Corkery (Nemo Rangers

Best of luck to this very talented Cork u20 Football team ...going into the lions den ...if this team plays to its potential it will take beating.
Hope we can land this Title ....

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼