Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Not half as taxing as asking the wrong question 4 times. But lucky for you, I'm fully aware of the idiocy I'm dealing for with, you have years behind you.
Why do you always resort to personal insults?

I realise that you have strong opinions and you believe that you have a lot of knowledge that I and others don't. You might be right. You may well have forgotten more about hurling than I'll ever know. If you have, fair play and hat's off.

But when you seek to impart your knowledge, why do you feel like you have to belittle other people? You may have seen things on tape that I haven't seen. You may know things that I don't know. You could tell me those things without implying (on a public forum) that I'm an idiot who needs to read things slowly, or that I'm embarrassing myself because I see something you don't.

Even on the net, it is possible to have a civil discussion. We can disagree without being disrespectful.

The truth of the fahy incident though is that The cork number 7 should have been sent off in that incident. The rule is absolutely clear. If a player pushes a member of the opposition management on or off the field its a red card so in fact Fahys action should have led to Cork being down a player and as we know from Dick Holder above his view there would be that Fahy did the right thing and The officials failed to reward his bit of shit housing because this is the way the game should be goijg with players diving and feigning injury.

Fuck that is my view
I didn't say anything about 'right' or 'wrong.'

I just said that given three options, diving might be the best one. Another poster disagreed saying that a player should 'stand their ground' and not go down. I'm assuming that you agree with him?

TAN

I'm not trying to be sarcastic but since you are an expert on the rules and now exercising being a stickler for those rules I ask in the scenario of Tobin not pushing Fahy what is the rule for a member of opposition management holding onto the sliotar and deemed to refusing to release the sliotar to get on with the game. I'm no expert on the rules but I understood the linesman has right to retrieve the sliotar immediately per common sense prevailing. By the way this does not address the bigger picture regarding Fahy, as I stated why would he want to stall a game whereby Clare were on the ascendancy throughout?

While we are on rules what is the rule on diving and pulling down the shorts of an opponent. Far more Clare players have engaged in such carry on than William Buckley as the shots and video evidence on this forum already shows.

Why do you always resort to personal insults?

I realise that you have strong opinions and you believe that you have a lot of knowledge that I and others don't. You might be right. You may well have forgotten more about hurling than I'll ever know. If you have, fair play and hat's off.

But when you seek to impart your knowledge, why do you feel like you have to belittle other people? You may have seen things on tape that I haven't seen. You may know things that I don't know. You could tell me those things without implying (on a public forum) that I'm an idiot who needs to read things slowly, or that I'm embarrassing myself because I see something you don't.

Even on the net, it is possible to have a civil discussion. We can disagree without being disrespectful.
*yawn*

A decent person would apologise for any offence offence caused. But nowadays bad behaviour and rudeness are the new normal.

It doesn't surprise me that you have demonstrated no such decency. Not sure I would either. :) Sadly, it is the nature of our beast.

But placing your very humourous reply to one side, I will try to avoid rudeness in the future, and you may wish to do the same. I promise, it won't hurt. :)

A decent person would apologise for any offence offence caused. But nowadays bad behaviour and rudeness are the new normal.

It doesn't surprise me that you have demonstrated no such decency. Not sure I would either. :) Sadly, it is the nature of our beast.

But placing your very humourous reply to one side, I will try to avoid rudeness in the future, and you may wish to do the same. I promise, it won't hurt. :)
*double yawn*

TAN

I'm not trying to be sarcastic but since you are an expert on the rules and now exercising being a stickler for those rules I ask in the scenario of Tobin not pushing Fahy what is the rule for a member of opposition management holding onto the sliotar and deemed to refusing to release the sliotar to get on with the game. I'm no expert on the rules but I understood the linesman has right to retrieve the sliotar immediately per common sense prevailing. By the way this does not address the bigger picture regarding Fahy, as I stated why would he want to stall a game whereby Clare were on the ascendancy throughout?

While we are on rules what is the rule on diving and pulling down the shorts of an opponent. Far more Clare players have engaged in such carry on than William Buckley as the shots and video evidence on this forum already shows.
In the event that any individual holds the ball its up to the official to retrieve it and issue whatever decision required. That changes nothing about the rules
In regard to Fahy hes not confrontational normally. I cant think of an incident with him in his Harty campaigns , managing his club or his 3 years with The 20s.

Anyone who has ever been on a side line knows what happened there. He caught the ball in a reflex. then the opposition player demands it and he doesn't meekly return it. It was seconds. If The player turned to the linesman that's the end of it but instead he hits Fahy twice and all hell breaks loose.

The silly stuff about the shorts and that is nonsense. How long do you think it would take me to find footage of lads diving from other countys, sure there is a famous incident with Gardiner and big dan from 20 years ago.
how any genuine hurling man would support that shit just because it was their team doing it is beyond me

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

6th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Joachim Cooder

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼