Official Boxing Thread

You couldn't be more wrong. How is Mack Made for Lee? Are you saying Lee excels against a a guy who can use both hands well, is heavy handed and can box a bit as well as fight? Lets not forget Mack should have won a world title but for that robbery in Germany. Lee is a one trick pony and as much as I like Andy he's gonna get his hole handed to him
Sturm was a shit champion. If Macklin had got the decision Lee would have taken the title off him. Macklin is a plodder. Martinez coasted against him and he's too open to Lees punches.

Sturm was a shit champion. If Macklin had got the decision Lee would have taken the title off him. Macklin is a plodder. Martinez coasted against him and he's too open to Lees punches.
A Plodder?? Would ya stop ffs. Lee doesn't have the footwork to keep Macklin on the outside

Kenneth Egan has retired. He was a great champ but Ward is the future. That man would of takin some stopping if he got to London.
I agree. He would have taken the gold gan dabht. At 19 he still has a chance to compete in the Olympics again but I hope he doesnt turn out to be a Tyson and have his best years at this age. He is unstoppable at the minute.

I agree. He would have taken the gold gan dabht. At 19 he still has a chance to compete in the Olympics again but I hope he doesnt turn out to be a Tyson and have his best years at this age. He is unstoppable at the minute.

The lad that was fighting Nolan looked more Tyson-esque. He wanted more rounds. If he got more rounds Nolan would be wiped out.

Good to see Mayweather has signed a 6 fight contract with Showtime. All 6 fights will happen in the next 30 months starting with Gurerro (sp?) in May. Thoughts on possible opponents? Saul Alvarez, Danny Garcia, Sergio Martinez possibly?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

22nd Jun 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Pa Mulqueen - Limerick

The Pav, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼