Training Run Times

For anybody running in Ballintotis thursday night the usual turn off the main road will be closed off, Access will be via the right turn just beyond the lake, car parks down that direction,

For anybody running in Ballintotis thursday night the usual turn off the main road will be closed off, Access will be via the right turn just beyond the lake, car parks down that direction,
Is it cash or card on the night Jimmy? I seem to remember one bastard of a turn followed by a bit of a climb at some stage. I presume you’ve leveled that out for PROC participants? Also presuming you’ll be wearing a Leeds jersey so we can recognise you? 😂

Is it cash or card on the night Jimmy? I seem to remember one bastard of a turn followed by a bit of a climb at some stage. I presume you’ve leveled that out for PROC participants? Also presuming you’ll be wearing a Leeds jersey so we can recognise you? 😂
Are you going to run it MarkY?

I was thinking of doing a 4 miler in solidarity up here on Thurs

Not sure about payment, Id say theyl take either, I will be wearing a Blackpool Terrier is the king tee shirt,
Nice hill very early on as soon as you take the first corner, After that it is pretty flat,

Where is BPT these days?

Run off into the sunset?!
The old lads - other than myself - have reduced the posting massively. Time was when Terrier and TimeO and Elwood would be on here every second page at worst. Sure anyway, we keep going, and most of the old gang are still running funnily enough. I'm reduced to 10ks at this stage!! Might do a Half later in the year.

Good luck with the local race, Jimmy.
As a mainland Euro dweller I can't get me head around 4 miles for the life of me. Jaysus, there's 5k and 5 mile races. If that's too big a gap you must be in the wrong sport!

The old lads - other than myself - have reduced the posting massively. Time was when Terrier and TimeO and Elwood would be on here every second page at worst. Sure anyway, we keep going, and most of the old gang are still running funnily enough. I'm reduced to 10ks at this stage!! Might do a Half later in the year.

Good luck with the local race, Jimmy.
As a mainland Euro dweller I can't get me head around 4 miles for the life of me. Jaysus, there's 5k and 5 mile races. If that's too big a gap you must be in the wrong sport!
I noticed he was out at the weekend 👏

Hey Jimmy, the very best of luck with the Ballintotis 4 tonight. Even though I was near enough to the first entry, I won't be able to run - that injury I picked up late in the Seville program is taking a fierce amount of time to resolve - I even had to stop running for nearly a month there. Stopped all gym work too - some craic So, I'm sorry to miss the big event - and our mutual fist-bump at the mile mark. It's a fantastic race and is even doubling up as the county roads championship tonight, so all the better. Ye do a brilliant job running one of the highlights of the Munster racing calendar (y)(y)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼