Cyclists

đź«Ł Are we going to be pedantic ?

Is your reference to the SLR, the South Link Road ?

Because if it is, then your roads are all mixed up, the South Link Road is the section of the N 27 that runs from The Elysian out to the Kinsale Road Roundabout.

The road you are referring too is the " South Ring Road " Which is mostly the N40, it runs from Dunkettle in the East all the way across the South of the City to the First Exit for Ballincollig where the N40 ends and the road is then the N 22 all the way to Tralee.

As regards speed limits, you are right, coming in from the Ovens side East Bound, the speed limit changes just after the intersection by Dell / EMC, to 120 and it stays at that until you pass the intersection by Marymount in Curraheen where it drops back to 100.
The sign at the greyhound track as you enter the dual carriageway indicates 120kmph, inconsistent with your 100kmph.

80 kmph max on the South Link Road.
I think we need it down to 60 kph given that people are unable to drive in a safe manner.

There were 2 multiple car collisions this morning. Dickheads lane jumping and not checking their mirrors.
Result?

Tens of thousands of people are late to work and various appointments.

I think we need it down to 60 kph given that people are unable to drive in a safe manner.

There were 2 multiple car collisions this morning. Dickheads lane jumping and not checking their mirrors.
Result?

Tens of thousands of people are late to work and various appointments.
Look at that lads, Wank has the cause of the accidents sorted and all.
Get onto Anglesea St there will you and let them know so they are not wasting their precious time.

Oh and by the way, do you drive a car ?

Look at that lads, Wank has the cause of the accidents sorted and all.
Get onto Anglesea St there will you and let them know so they are not wasting their precious time.

You need the Gardai out there to stop these stupid dick manoeuvres.
I see it myself every morning.

The M50 reduces the speed limit when it gets busy to stop accidents like these.

This is backed by studies and data. But since you are an ill informed ignorant baboon this are lost on you.

Red light traffic cameras coming as well as cameras for clearing out bus lanes of cars that shouldn’t be in them. This will speed up bus times greatly

I can already hear the high pitched squealing and low pitched drone from the usual suspects.
Expect articles like this in Cork Beo:

Reading Borough Council makes well over ÂŁ1M a year profit on bus lane cameras in a town that's only a bit smaller than Cork.

One of the streets typically generates roughly 10,000 fines a year or about one fine an hour.

Which is quite a lot, really.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ă“ Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼