Cyclists

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2024/0419/1444460-slow-down/ A motorist was detected driving at 112km/h in a 50km/h zone on the Main Street, Charleville, Co Cork during the first five hours of National Slow Down Day. National Slow Down Day is aimed at reminding drivers of the dangers of speeding.
A cyclist yesterday was seen on camera (I have it on camera) on the junction of Parnell Place and Merchants Quay trying to get through people crossing the road rather than letting them cross. Nothing dangerous but Christ, what a sense of entitlement.

A cyclist yesterday was seen on camera (I have it on camera) on the junction of Parnell Place and Merchants Quay trying to get through people crossing the road rather than letting them cross. Nothing dangerous but Christ, what a sense of entitlement.
Or, more accurately: John Grace / RTBI careering at speed directly towards a crowd of more vulnerable road users (pedestrians) crossing a footpath on a pedestrian green light perpendicular to his direction of travel, and only hitting the brakes at the last moment in a clear attempt at intimidation, before pushing his way through the pedestrians instead of just waiting literally a few seconds. Essentially, a punishment pass cyclist style - like his recent video where he did similar to a wheelchair user. This was immediately preceded by him deliberately engineering a near miss with a car turning (incorrectly) across his path to enter the Merchant's Quay car park, by again approaching the junction at speed even though the car was clearly going to turn across him, and his being aware of this being a frequent occurrence at this spot (from his previous video/s at the same location).

Or, more accurately: John Grace / RTBI careering at speed directly towards a crowd of more vulnerable road users (pedestrians) crossing a footpath on a pedestrian green light perpendicular to his direction of travel, and only hitting the brakes at the last moment in a clear attempt at intimidation, before pushing his way through the pedestrians instead of just waiting literally a few seconds. Essentially, a punishment pass cyclist style - like his recent video where he did similar to a wheelchair user. This was immediately preceded by him deliberately engineering a near miss with a car turning (incorrectly) across his path to enter the Merchant's Quay car park, by again approaching the junction at speed even though the car was clearly going to turn across him, and his being aware of this being a frequent occurrence at this spot (from his previous video/s at the same location).
I never thought I say it about that idiot RTBI but fair play to him, he has you rattled in to oblivion. :lol!:

Nice to see you supporting a thug intimidating vulnerable road users. I suggest you watch the video.
I did watch the video but unlike you I'm not a liar triggered of my tits by RTBI. I called it as it was.
"Intimidating vulnerable roads" More lies, not one of them batted an eyelid. In fact the only one that took issue was a motorist, funny that eh.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jamsey

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼